Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buddy Hot Seat:)


Buddy Hot Seat from Kieren Moriarty on Vimeo.


 Task that the Droids did in week 1:) 
We had to do a character hot seat on Josh and Chantal from the wonderful novel ' BUDDY ' 
It was really cool, above there is a video of the group performing in front of the class. 
BUDDY AND CHANTAL HOT SEAT Q’S
Josh : Brody
Chantal:Casey  
Presenter:Felicity


Presenter: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the one and only Character Hot seat. Tonight we have Chantal and Josh from the fabulous novel Buddy.
Applause
Chantal’s Q’s
Felicity:  Hi Chantal my name is Felicity, my question for you (Chantal ) is what made you adore Splash the cute little kitten.

ANSWER: Well she is full of mischief and excitement and she is very cute.

Katherine: Hi Chantal my name is Katherine and I have a question for you. Why does your dad not let you have pets?

ANSWER:Because since we move around every now and then it is too hard to take a pet on the move.

Brody:  My question for you today Chantal is were you hooked to Josh when you first meet or did you need to get to know him.

ANSWER: I got to know him.     

Sami:Hi Chantal I’m Sami My question for you is Why did you like music so much.

Answer: Because it is exciting to learn different songs and things.

Natasha:Hello Chantal I’m Natasha and my question for you today is, did you ever like Shane?

Answer: No I did not because he did not think I could carry my own bag to the bike shed.   


Josh’s Questions

Flossie: Hi Josh i’m Felicity and my question for you ( Josh ) is how was it like running with jake in the wheelchair?

ANSWER:It was exhilarating I loved every bit of it.


Natasha: Hi Josh, I’m Natasha and my question for you today is how did you feel when Suzanne was talking to you about her life.

ANSWER: It was awkward.

Casey: Hi Josh, my question for you is did you like it when Chantal kissed you?

ANSWER: I don’t know, she kind of just did it.

Sami: Hi Josh, I’m Sami. My question for you is why did you want to keep Jake a secret?

Answer: Because he will get picked on, he was already a secret so I thought it should stay that way. Obviously until the triathlon came around.      

Kazzie : How did you feel when you were pushing Jake to the finish line at the triathlon and you were coming first, then Shane bet you?

Answer: I didn’t really mind because all I cared about was Buddy.  




Character Hot Seat Episode 1 from Kieren Moriarty on Vimeo.
                         Task that the Storm-troopers did!  
                      Above is the other character hot seat that the storm-troopers did:)   


                  I hope that you enjoy both videos:)  
Mr.M Made these videos better on movie maker:)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Floss,this is a really cool post
    well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Floss! I like how you put the character hot seat part 1 as well as the Buddy hot seat that's a great idea! I like how you put the word as well as the videos that's a great idea.

    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Flossiful. I love doing this with Case as Chantal, Brody as Josh and you as the presenter. What was your favroite part of the book? WELL DONE! :c)

    ReplyDelete