Friday, August 31, 2012

Parkvale Live Production Diary


The Creation
Hello I am Felicity and today I found out that I was going to be in Wearable Arts for the senior production. “Parkvale Live. “ All that was going around in my head was what should I do for wearable arts. In about 10 minutes I had made my mind up. I was going to do a super hero cape, made from fabric. With a line of 3 chippie packets down the middle. On each side is fruit burst wrappers. They are only stapled on the top so then they can flick up like feathers on a bird. On the bottom half my name ( Flossie ) is painted with the Olympics. Blue, Red, Black, Green, Yellow. When I was at home and bored I decided to add some more fruit burst wrappers down below on the outline that was left bare at the bottom. I also thought that I better add a mask to make me look like a superhero.

Planning The Event
Today all of the senior school went to the hall to discuss more about the production and what is going to happen. As we were leaving the hall Erin ran up to me and asked me if I wanted to do Rock ‘n’ Roll with Tyrin while choir one sings “We Go Together “ I said sure. So now I am doing Choir, Kapa Haka, Wearable Arts and Rock ‘n’ Roll in the Parkvale Live Production.

A Little Tweak Here & A Little Tweak There
Today was so cool. We performed the whole production in front of the team 5 students and teachers. It was a long wait for it to finish, but it was spectacular, I love how the teachers have put it together. So Thank you teachers you have made this production AWESOME. I had Kapa Haka first up then I had Wearable Arts, I then had Rock ‘n’ Roll with Erin & Regan, Thea & Josh and me & Tyrin. After we had Rock ‘n’ Roll Erin and I had to go and sing for the small Choir. After that we were done. The reason why the day went for ever, is because we had to do fix ups and stops every now and then. I can’t wait till the end of the week where we will have a full dress rehearsal before the Monday night show in front of our family and friends.

Chilling Out Helping Others ( Day 4 )
Today we had to finish our Wearable Art designs. I had already finished it so I had to help the rest of the group. While we were doing this the other seniors were doing a bit of a run through and practise on stage without some of the group.  

But Wait There's More
Today we had a run through of the whole Production. We only had the odd stop to say something that had to happen. We started from the very first act to the very last one. Then once we had finished and we were back in class, once again Erin came up to me to ask if I were able to do a dance with Thea, Olivia and herself for Emily and Raiha, in the background of them singing “Locomotion.” Our dance was made up in 15 minutes. The dance has got some pretty cool moves in it. It is funny and AWESOME.

The End Is Near
Today we did another run through of the whole production. It was lots of fun and it was Thea, Erin, Olivia and my first time performing our dance in front of the senior school and the teachers. It was fun, but after the production was finished we had a lot of practise to do. We also had Kapa Haka practise today in the afternoon. I even had Choir practise after the bell rang. We did great work with our practising.


Up The Top Is My Mask And Below That Is My  Super Hero Cape!
This is my Rock 'n' Roll Outfit!
Here is my TAGXEDO for all of the words that featured in my  Production Diary!

Me Before The Catwalk For Wearable Arts!




Production from Johnstones on Vimeo.

14 comments:

  1. Great work Floss. I am looking forward to seeing you in your wearable arts! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post floss. I like how you have lots of pictures and you have a Tagedxo and a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your work it is so cool.
    I like the photos you have added.
    your voices sounds nice.

    Well done keep up the great work.

    From Lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Floss!
    Your mask and cape are very spectacular, it looks like you will be the next one to save the world:) Your production diary is so cool, it feels like I am there watching you at the moment doing all your acts in the production. Wow! you have got a lot of things to do rockn,roll, dancing, choir, Kapa Haka and your best thing wearable arts, you must a busy bumble bee. I can't wait till the production is shown to everyone. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME floss
    you cape and mask is like I'm lost for words there Beautiful,I really like how you've set it out I'm with tash on that one it is heaps like I'm there and watching you doing the acts and.You have lots and lots to do such as Rock 'n' roll dancing choir kapa haka and my favourite one wearable arts again as tash said your one busy bumble bee I also cant wait for the production to show everyone WELL DONE :) I hope to see you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Felicity! I like how you told what the parts of your wearable arts costume. Are you exited about Tonight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am very excited about tonight.
      Since the year 6's have never had a production I can't wait!

      Delete
  7. Awesome Floss.
    I love your production diary it is great. I like how you added captions to your photos so we can see what the photo is about.
    I love the video too of Kapa Haka.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Flossy

    I love you COSTUME :)
    It is really creative and the kapa haka was OUTSTANDING.
    You were also really good at the rock & role.

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Flossie! your outfit is so cool. I like your Rock and Rolling with Tyrin. I also like how you did 'Who's got Talent' with Erin, Thea, and Olivia for Raiha and Emily. You did a lot of things, were you tired at the end of it all?
    WELL DONE AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was very tired after it had finished.
      But we have another 3 nights worth.
      Were you tired at the end of it?

      Delete
  10. Awesome Felicity!
    You've made an awesome production diary there!
    I like how you made subtitles for every paragraph.
    You must've done a lot of work and practice with the amount of stuff you did in the production.
    I also like the photos and captions you added, they give the readers a better understanding of your production diary!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing costume floss
    really love how you molded it as well!
    did you have to eat all thous tuty fruit's?

    PS: Love you blog background and voki did you animate it with you one voice?
    thanks Abbie

    ReplyDelete