Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dress Rehearsals

My funny face, a Rock 'n' Roll move went very wrong there!
This is in front of the Host desk.
Can't you just see how much fun we have in rehearsals!
Here is the classes P.M.I! Plus+ Minus= And Interesting.

Mistakes Happen
Today we had a dress rehearsal and as you can probably see in the picture above. I did a mistake in one of the moves in Rock ‘n’ Roll. My face looks so funny. I did not realise that Kharn the photographer clicked the camera button just as I did that face.
That is all for today but I will tell you much more about the day of the big show!


The Time Has Come
Well today was a dress rehearsal. It was so much fun. It was so amazing and very interesting to see all of the different costumes and makeup that the senior school were wearing. We all had a great time and I know that we all can’t wait for the show tonight. Year sixes have never done a production so we are all very eager to get this one on the road. The stage is all set and the students are ready for a very busy week. As the saying goes “ Busy Little Bumble Bees.“
I think the dress rehearsal went very well.
That is all for now, I will definitely come back tomorrow and tell you about tonight's big show!




4 comments:

  1. Awesome Floss.
    I love the photos.
    My favourite photo is the one up the top.
    What is your favourite photo?
    keep up the GREAT work.
    WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Floss!
    I like the pictures and your dress rehearsal diary. The production was really fun. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Flossie. I love to do rock and roll. You are in so much stuff for production your are lucky. I think the picture is funny but every one has a time where they do some think wrong. I think that production showed how good leader you and how you can cope with a lot of presser. Well done. For me that was a awesome thing to do before you leave what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you pitchers and i really really like the one at the top!
    PS: your part in the production was great, amazing, spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete