Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reflection On Olympic Wheel Day

Reflection Olympic Wheel Day
· Something I was pleased with was how well TUI worked as a team and tried their very best, because it was my first real House competition being a house leader.
                           

· I really enjoyed learning how the seniors and the middle school work in different ways to try and get a placing, because now I know for further house comps what I am going into.


· Something I found hard was trying to get my team to listen to my instructions and having to talk over the wind.

· Something that made me think was will TUI try their very best and get us a good placing, because I knew that TUI team 1 & 2 TUI team that I was working with were doing well, but were the other TUI teams doing well with the Sport pals.
                 

· Something I want to get better at is communicating to the rest of the team a little better.
          (What can I do about it?) Talk to them in a type of way that they understand more:)
Here is Tash and I running for our teams ( Kea and Tui ) Who do you think will win out of us two?

Here is me and half of the senior Tui team.

Julian trying to make sure that in will get a head start!

Me trying to win for our team.


1 comment:

  1. Good thinking in your reflection, Felicity. I love the captions that you have added to the photos!

    ReplyDelete