Monday, September 24, 2012

Tree Of PRIDE

If you want to try and draw a Tree of life here is a picture with all of the steps to draw it!
Please scan me if you can and find out what it says!

Here is the original Tree Of Life by Klimt! 
Here is my Tree Of PRIDE


Here is my Tree of life, but Mr.M said to call it the Tree of PRIDE. All of my symbols represent what I find enjoyable and what I like in my life. The first Tree of life was made my a guy called Klimt. It was a great design and it has inspired many people like Room 20. I have animal symbols which represents that I like animals. The picture of New Zealand represents that I like New Zealand. The maths symbols represent that I LOVE maths. All of my symbols are a great and enjoyable part of my life.

By Felicity!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Felicity,
    This is some great artwork that you have done! This is awesome I love how you made your tree of pride unique to you but as good as the original. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Felicity!
    Your art looks amazing! The pink really makes the tree stand out!
    I like how you've put in the instructions to make the tree of life!
    I also like that you've got the link to the Qr-voice thing.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Flossie!
    I love your art,it is so pretty.
    Keep up the GREAT work.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete