Did you ever want to be able to fly?
Well you now can, if you follow these steps to make a "Magic Potion!" Just try it and then you will "Be away flying with the fairies."
You will need:
- 13 Pink rose petals
- 3 Sprays of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume
- 3 Bird feathers
- 2 Sprinkles of sugar ( I recommend 2 sprinkles or it will all go wrong )
- 1 Piece of bread
- 3 cups of melted chocolate
- 5 hairs from your Best Friend
- One bird beak ( Preferably not a native bird )
- 3 Boysenberries
- One cup of Coca Cola
- A Firkin ( Another word for a Cauldron )
- 2 cups of boiling hot water
- 10 Baby bottles with the soft and squishy lids
- Not be able to get down from flying
- Feel like bouncing around the place
- You might get sun burnt all over
- You might start chirping like a bird
- Birds could be attracted to you
- First you need to collect your list of what you will need
- Dump all of your ingredients in your Firkin (except for the Baby Bottles and the Hot Water)
- Pour in the hot water and mix it all up until it is smooth and runny.
- Now pour it equally into the 10 baby bottles.
- Put the 10 bottles into the fridge for 24 hours.
- Once the 24 hours are up you may now get them out of the fridge.
- Now they have to be put in the microwave for 13 seconds ( Just for a little bit of warmth to make it better )
- You now can have one bottle to sip on for as long as you like
- Once you have drank one bottle, you then will feel a tingle and then a KAPPOW!
- What just happened, means that it has worked correctly
- Now you should be able to fly, if you can’t then you might need to restart or re-trace your steps to see where you went wrong.
- Now you may enjoy your time to be able to fly
Extra things that you might like to know about the potion:
- Use one bottle at a time for the full excitement of being able to fly
- One bottle will last 1 month
- Say ‘uppy’ to go up and fly for as long as you like and say ‘downy ‘to go down and be able to walk like a normal human being
- Free flying lessons! Find out more with this link:Free flying lessons