Monday, April 2, 2012

My Favourite Story Bird



How to: Survive Waiting to Open Presents in December on Story bird This is a story bird that I liked out of a lot of other story birds. It is about how to Survive Waiting To Open Presents In December, I thought that it is great seeing as all children can't wait to open their presents in December. It is a book that helps your child to wait and let their parents sleep in on Christmas   morning. It will say that you need to distract yourself.  I hope that you enjoy it, I personally think that you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Flossie!
    I like your favorite Storybird and I can connect to this because when I get a present for Xmas early I want to open it straight away.
    Do you want to open your Xmas presents straight away?

    ReplyDelete