Thursday, March 29, 2012

My silly moments

My silly moment!!!  I was playing around with the door and I locked it, with my whole family outside. Not only were they all out there, but so was I. So since it was a rainy day we were all stuck outside in the rain and it was freezing cold just like a cold water bottle out of the fridge. Then mum had an idea to bike out to my Nana's house in the rain to get the spare key off her.
 Me very cold because I locked my family outside!!! He-he

In the end mum came back in the car with Nana and she found me and dad in the front yard all wrapped up in a blanket. I was so happy to see her we could finally go inside into the warmth. Once we got inside I said to mum that me and dad were trying to get the heater outside to work so we could keep warm, but instead we had to conserve body heat which kind of worked.


After that I got called a donkey for locking us out in the cold, but me being called a donkey didn’t really help at all cause I did it 5 more times. Since I did it again the family decided to get key to hide outside so we can get back inside, but if I close the garage door then we will be stuffed cause we don’t have a spare alarm to open the garage door.
Now that we have a dog I said to mum and dad we should teach her to unlock the door but they said that she’s too small to reach the door handle.
                     By Flossie 15/02/2012


6 comments:

  1. Excellent paragraphing of your groups of sentences, Flossie. I like your ending, how you include your idea about teaching the dog to unlock the door (but she's too small).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha HA This story is great it shows that your parents are willing to do anything in rain especially Your mum. You had a great use of donkey, it really lightens up the sentence.
    P.S. Make sure you don't do it again.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story Felicity. I could picture you and your dad huddling together to stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story Floss (or should I say Donkey) I hope you don't lock yourself out again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo you added to this post, Felicity.

    You are a very good actress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very funny story.

    ReplyDelete