Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Archery and shooting reflection

Reflection for archery and shooting

· Something I was pleased with was archery and shooting, because I am a bit scared of shooting targets but I accomplished it.
· I really enjoyed learning when the bow and arrows were first made and what they are made of, because I did not know how they were made and how they what year they were found.


· Something I found hard was having to keep the bow inline with my eye and make sure I had the white feather facing up.


· Something that made me think was keeping my eye on the target for shooting, because I kept trying to get the cans beside it and around it.


· Something I want to get better at is being able to get a BULLSEYE.

          What I can do to achieve this, I need to focus on what I am shooting at.

 



1 comment:

  1. Felicity your story is great.Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete