Monday, June 25, 2012

My advertisement

Team 5's topic this term has been about rubbish. It is really fun to learn how to save our universe.
I am a leader of the 'girls food scrap group' in room 20. The whole class has made one of these for their topic groups, 
E.G. 

  • Litter Patrol
  • Rubbish
  • The plastics
  • Food Scraps Boys
  • Food Scraps Girls  
Each group has made a question for them like our groups question is: How can we recycle food scraps in room 20? 


Here is a Fotobabble that I did on my advertisement.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Floss.
    I think your rubbish advertisement is really creative.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Floss!
    I like being in the food scraps group. I really like your art too, I like the way you did the background. Cool worms too, they are very colourful. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poster it stands out in the class room.
    Well done Felicity keep up the great work!
    Don't you think rubbish is interesting?

    ReplyDelete