Friday, June 8, 2012

HW Challenge 3 ( Blog Review )

My first blog is my blog that I made last year with my friend Emily. It is just a little way to show people what  I have been up to. It is almost like a diary. I like to visit this blog regularly to do a new post which I still need to do. I need to keep updating it more often.  I can connect to this blog because I own it.
E.G.
HW for the week
Holidays
Camps and more 
On my blog you can go to other websites like: 

Emily's world ( her blog )
Club penguin 
Girls Go Games
And more!  

Here is a link to the blog: Meeps out of school blog                                                  
Here is a comment that I did.

This is a Voki that I did.
                            
                                     


My second blog review is on my Aunty's craft blog.
It is a way that she can show to the world what she can make. If you are interested you  can order them and  then you will receive what you ordered. I like to visit this blog regularly to see what new posts she has put up and also to see if she has replied to any of my questions. I also like this blog because it is a way of me keeping in touch with my Aunty who lives in Ireland. I can connect to her blog because I have seen her bee really creative, it is so awesome.         



Here is a comment that I did on her blog. 
This is the link to her blog: Here is her Blog                                                     Here is my Voki that I did.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Flossie,
    Aunty's craft blog sounds interesting and I am going to check it out. very cool post flossie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Floss
    Flossy and Rosie world looks cool.
    I like that you said . I can connect to her blog because I have seen her bee really creative, it is so awesome. Great flossy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Flossiful!
    I love your homework challenge 3 Blog review.
    Your Flossy and Rosie one is awesome. Your Aunty's one is cool. How old were you when you started your first blog? (Flossy and Rosie's world.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was 9 when I started my first blog.

      Delete