Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Maths Knowledge Test ( STAGE 6 )


Reflection For My Maths Knowledge Test
·Something I was pleased with was that I got my ordering from smallest to largest because I sometimes read it in correctly and get them all muddled up.

               I really enjoyed learning my times tables with big numbers because they came in handy for the test.               
           

Something I found hard was the how many section of the test.

·
       

Something that made me think was the ‘write these numbers in words’ because I had to make sure that I read the number correctly or I would write that number wrong and would get it in correct.

·
Something I want to get better at is my rounding strategies



          (What can I do about it?) I can practice them at Kip Mcgrath on Thursdays.


·
This is  my knowledge test




                
·

 
This is my fotobabble for my Maths Knowledge Reflection.

1 comment:

  1. You will get quicker as long as you keep practising, Felicity. I look forward to seeing what you score next term.

    ReplyDelete