Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Maths Reflection

Maths Reflection 30/04/12

· Something I was pleased with was that I learnt some more strategies for solving multiplication problem because I only knew a few.

· I really enjoyed learning the Algorithm strategy because it was quick and easy for the problem we had.  

· Something I found hard was thinking of another strategy to go with the Q.


· Something that made me think was the rounding strategy because I had to remember to add something back on.


· Something I want to get better at is knowing more strategies.

          (What can I do about it?) ask some other people if they know any strategies that could come in handy for multiplication.

Voice Recorder >> 
 If you click on the Vocaroo  word it will take you to the website where I recorded my reflection 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Floss I love your maths photo and vocarro.
    What strategies do you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.V. Split [ place value, splitting ] What is yours?

      Delete
  2. Amazing floss
    I love your maths poster and your recoding.
    What is your best strategies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them it depends on the Q.

      Delete